skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
TianhongShi
2008年12月12日星期五
July 4th: Trip to Layton, Ohio
Our whole family plus my newphew Chenchen went to Layton, Ohio for the annual Midwest Chinese Christian Retreat. Chenchen started to like the messages of the Bible. Praise the Lord!
I am a confident girl! I like being me!
没有评论:
发表评论
较新的博文
较早的博文
主页
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
博客归档
►
2012
(1)
►
八月
(1)
►
2011
(7)
►
十月
(1)
►
八月
(6)
►
2010
(4)
►
五月
(1)
►
一月
(3)
►
2009
(26)
►
十一月
(5)
►
十月
(4)
►
九月
(4)
►
八月
(1)
►
七月
(11)
►
一月
(1)
▼
2008
(8)
▼
十二月
(8)
subtle changes
Mission Impossible: Four year's wait for a family...
12/19/2008: I want to share with you what happ...
July 4th: Trip to Layton, Ohio
Evan broke his arm
The city of New Orleans
We are AWANA kids!
My first 8 Years in Logan, Utah 化装的祝福
►
2007
(4)
►
十月
(4)
我的简介
Tianhong Shi
查看我的完整个人资料
没有评论:
发表评论