May 2011: I misread the clock and we were at church one hour early on a Sunday in May. So I took the kids to visit the beautiful spring Purdue Campus. Joy started busy climbing up and down the big trees on the Memorial Mall right outside my office. I never realized that she like climbing tree so much. That morning God opened my eyes to see that how beautiful and lovely the kids are, just as the trees and flowers He created. I remembered how terribly worried and how hard I cried each time when I found out that I was pregnant with a child back in Utah. What a fool am I! If I had accepted the gifts from God gladly, life would be easier for me during those years.
It's hard to believe that one year passed by since I last posted to update my journey!

没有评论:
发表评论